The Pathfinder™ – Build The Strength Within Retreat
Thursday, 05 October 2017 by drdeb
So much to do — is there ever enough time?
Wednesday, 01 February 2017 by drdeb
Age old question, not confined to today’s fast paced life we live in. It is a matter of getting the mind organized with tasks and priorities. And then………..there is something else. The something else is our desires and passions for doing what it is that we believe is ours to do in this lifetime. Each
- Published in Advice, Attitude, Balancing life, Be Your Best Self, Being Present, Build the Strength Within, Channel Strength, courage, Embracing New Opportunities, Gratitude, happiness, Human Behavior, Love and Goodness, Mind body connection, Partners In Excellence, peace, Personal Connections, Positive Perspectives, Relationships, self talk, Strengthening Bonds, Stress, Uncategorized, Well-being
The reality of the struggle
Wednesday, 23 November 2016 by drdeb
Really, just one struggle? Shouldn’t it be about the multiple struggles that we each have? There is so much that we have to deal with — the delivery of life on a daily basis gets to be a bit much. Right? As we are now amidst the end-of-year holiday season, plus the darker days of winter,
- Published in Advice, Attitude, Be Your Best Self, brain power, Build the Strength Within, Channel Strength, Connections, Cries for Help, Embracing New Opportunities, Finding your Inner Peace, happiness, love, Love and Goodness, love yourself, Mindfulness, peace, Positive Perspectives, Reflections, self talk, trust, Well-being
Tagged under: and the New Year, best life, Christmas, connection, dark days, dating advice, depression, Hanukkah, happiness, Happy holidays, holidays, inner strength, joy, love, love yourself, mindfulness, positive perspective, romance, sad, SADD, saddness, self help, self improvement, self talk, struggle, Thanksgiving, trust, vulnerability, well being
The art of deception
Thursday, 17 November 2016 by drdeb
When people speak of deception, it is most often in the context of what is taking place with someone outside ourselves. We look at the deceptive practices of lying and manipulating done by others. We see the other as deceptive and we label their behavior as evil or hurtful. We get frustrated with the belief
- Published in Advice, Attitude, Be Your Best Self, Being smart, Build the Strength Within, Channel Strength, Communication, faith, Finding your Inner Peace, Fulfillment, Gratitude, happiness, Human Behavior, love, Love and Goodness, love yourself, peace, Positive Perspectives, Reflections, Relationships, self talk, Stress, trust, Well-being
Why people recoil
Thursday, 10 November 2016 by drdeb
We’ve all had the experience of feeling drawn to another and then having them disappear, evaporate, just sink away from us….and then we wonder. Was it my breath? Something I said? What did I do to push them away from me? Relax. Sometimes this is a function of the person being drawn elsewhere, and other
- Published in Attitude, Be Your Best Self, Build the Strength Within, Building Friendships, Finding your Inner Peace, Fulfillment, Gratitude, happiness, Human Behavior, Love and Goodness, Mindfulness, Personal Connections, Relationships, Well-being
Tagged under: abandonment, awareness, coworkers, gut, heart, intimacy, intuition, listen to yourself, loneliness, love, match, relationship advice, relationships, why do people abandon us?
Are you frightened?
Saturday, 05 November 2016 by drdeb
Are you frightened? Of what? Of life? It happens to us all, but if you feel this emotional state constantly it will exhaust you. When people express feeling anxious or in a panic, fear is certainly at the core. The question is always about discovering what the center of the fear is based upon.
- Published in Advice, Attitude, Be Your Best Self, Being Present, brain power, Build the Strength Within, Channel Strength, Finding your Inner Peace, Improving your Lifestyle, Life Balance, Lifting Your Spirits, love yourself, Mind body connection, Mindfulness, Partners In Excellence, peace, Positive Perspectives, self talk, success, Well-being, Wellness
Tagged under: anxiety, depression, fear, happiness, happy, life, love, meditation, mental health, peace, phycologist, relaxation exercise, self help, therapy
Life is here for us….
Thursday, 27 October 2016 by drdeb
People ask me how I stay so happy and healthy. I love this question and always say thank you. I live in gratitude for these moments–I embrace them knowing how precious they truly are. I place my hands together in deep appreciation for my life and for this moment. I am as happy and healthy
To look in the mirror, to look into my soul…..
Thursday, 20 October 2016 by drdeb
I write as I am inspired by songs, as I have my music in play to comfort me and guide me in my thoughts and lead me to my tears. I listen so I can allow my mind to travel directed, allowing me less cerebral space, more room for my heart to feel…..just simply feel
- Published in Advice, Balancing life, Be the best YOU, Be Your Best Self, Being Present, Being smart, Build the Strength Within, Channel Strength, Communication, courage, Cries for Help, Events, faith, Finding your Inner Peace, Fulfillment, Gratitude, Human Behavior, love, Positive Perspectives, Reflections, Relationships, romantic love relationships
Is your life huge?
Wednesday, 11 May 2016 by drdeb
There is only one answer. Yes. Life is huge for each one of us; we walk daily into terrain that is filled with question marks. We work to arrange predictable because there is an innate desire to contain how much unpredictable creeps in. There is no way to stop it, contain it, or shift it.
Tuesday, 05 April 2016 by drdeb
There are an endless array of things that take place within a single day for us. Boil it down further and dissect it and the truth is that things shift within a glance, a beat of our heart, a thought. We often proclaim that we don’t like change but the fact is that we experience