Build The Strength Within — the idea came to me as I witnessed my own struggle with tragedy and dramatic sorrow and knew that I had to find a way to take hold of my mind and salvage my own sanity and spirit. Every single day there are events that take us off on a trip to the bizarre land of anxiety and fear and worry. Mel Brooks made a comedy — High Anxiety that has repeated popularity because people continue to identify with it. Funny movie but not so funny to live with it.
What do you do if you have anxiety?
What are the options if you worry, worry, worry…….?
People who worry and feel anxious on an ongoing basis fear that they need to have some sort of place for refuge — yes, but not in an institution, you need to learn that the refuge is in your mind.
Peace and harmony are available inside of each one of us but we must learn how to tap it. There are a series of steps to take.
Here are 3 steps to take if you want to get on the path to have the life you crave.
1. Adopt the belief that you are the Producer, Director, and Cast of the screenplay that is your life script;
2. Appreciate that your mind and your thoughts are in your control but you need to learn the exercises to get in shape;
The Brain Power Self Assessment: A Build The Strength Within Tool
The opening question for you here is – how would understanding the way your brain, and the brain of others, help you to be more effective? Think carefully, reply to the questions. Answer honestly……if you don’t, then this is just a silly game that is a waste of time……especially yours.
1 = not at all 9 = all the way
1. I have an extremely flexible mind. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
2. I understand the structure of my mind and how best I file information. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
3. I am completely aware of how I take in information most effectively. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
4. I am a master communicator because I understand how others need to hear me. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
5. I can learn very well in any format, any environment. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
6. I am well acquainted with visual learning techniques. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
7. I am well acquainted with auditory learning techniques. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
8. I am well acquainted with kinesthetic learning techniques. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
9. I know my learning style and easily assess others learning styles. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The way that we use our mind is something we take for granted. We are so routinely doing what we do that we don’t even realize the power of it, the magnitude. When people become impaired however from a stroke or some form of dementia, they note how compartments of the brain contribute to what they are able to do – or not. In our healthy years, there are things we can observe, learn about, and utilize to strengthen the power of our mind but first, we must get acquainted. What is it about the mind that is so fascinating? Why do we get afraid of our own thoughts…..and the thoughts of others? Do you understand your mind as deeply as you think you could?
Today’s teleseminar will take place @ 1:30 PM CST Just dial 877 598 8653 and tune in for 30 minutes of information and ideas. We’ll keep you exercising that great grey matter inside of your skull — once you make it really strong, you’ll be amazed at what you can accomplish.