The K Factor: Where K = Kindness, and the factor is everything that leads to it.
The K Factor is an Internet radio show where I interview people from around the globe about their subtle and overt investment in practicing and extending acts of kindness. It’s a serious radio show with a lighthearted overtone -- kindness as the central theme. You’ll love these inspirational stories, and the content is available for you to download on the device of your choice 24/7 365. We’re spreading kindness any way we can.
The journey began in August 2009 when Brad Saul, the owner of Matrix Media, called me for an interview. He had read an interview where I was talking about my business model and it piqued his interest – he thought that I was different and marketable. After several hours of dialogue, he offered me an opportunity at WebTalkRadio.net. You’ll find those episodes, then titled This Kind of Business, which are 30-minute podcasts, posted below along with a tailored blog entry highlighting each guest.
During my first quarter at this new venture, I was invited to join the team at BlogTalkRadio.com which is the creative invention of Alan Levy. Alan started this empire “…writing a blog to update his family and friends about the condition of his ailing father. It was then that he saw the power of the social web, but realized that there were no platforms, which enabled a live two-way conversation with an audience.
As a result, he set out to create an Internet talk radio network that leveraged a device everyone has…a phone. Today, BlogTalkRadio is the only platform that provides hosts the ability to interview multiple guests in different locations and takes moderated questions from listeners tuning in live via landline, mobile or Skype.”
The K Factor, a 1-hour live stream, is a new format and look but has the same quality of great conversation, interesting guests, humor and heart. Follow this link to get caught up on all of the episodes of The K Factor –www.blogtalkradio.com/thekfactor
Dr. Deb and her original engineer, Jamison Sweet launched The K Factor in 2010. Nearly a decade later, the audience still asks for episode access and eager people request interview -- because it is a much needed platform.
- The Influencers No Apologies.....by Dr Deb Carlin on May 18, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Today's episode -- Listen to what you know, not what you fear.......
- The Influencers of Freedom Fridaysby Dr Deb Carlin on May 7, 2021 at 1:00 pm
DashCam Charlie and Desktop Dr Deb come to the forrest...
- The Influencers Freedom Fridaysby Dr Deb Carlin on May 1, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Dr Charlie Cartwright and Dr Deb Carlin make up for lost time........where were they yesterday?
- The Influencers No Apologiesby Dr Deb Carlin on April 20, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Dr Deb Carlin and Richard Flint come together to talk aoubt the nature of habits and the nature of their disruption. Where are you in your life cycle and in your habits?
- The Influencers Freedom Fridaysby Dr Deb Carlin on April 16, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Dr Deb Carlin and Dr Charlie Cartwright continue from last week the idea of peace, or anger shifting, of racial and any other demographic being a unifying theme not a separation between people.....can you envision it?
- The Influencers No Apologies with Richard Flintby Dr Deb Carlin on April 13, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Coming to, and coming from.....where is your influence? Dr Deb Carlin and Richard Flint have a few ideas for you to consider....
- The Influencers Freedom Fridaysby Dr Deb Carlin on April 9, 2021 at 1:00 pm
.......Dr Charlie Cartwright and Dr Deb Carlin talk about healthy, it is the essential core of freedom...
- The Influencers No Apologies with Richard Flintby Dr Deb Carlin on April 6, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Dr Deb Carlin and co-host Richard Flint have all the bumps and traumas acorss the course of their life just as we all do....but they have thrived, just as you have. What is the thought process and the heart healthy practice that these two engage in […]
- The Influencers Freedom Fridays with Dr Charlie Cartwrightby Dr Deb Carlin on March 26, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Dr Deb Carlin and Dr Charlie Cartwright talk about the implications of 2020 and the carry over into this new year; there is a lag effect from the isolation that many practitioners are seeing.
- The Influencers No Apologies w Richard Flintby Dr Deb Carlin on March 23, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Dr Deb Carlin and Richard Flint entereinto the terrain of the activity of life -- what are you doing
- The Influencers with Richard Flintby Dr Deb Carlin on March 16, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Are you scattered or are you focused...? Tune into the team of Dr Deb Carlin and Richard Flint and get a new perspective!
- The Influencers Freedom Fridays with Dr Charlie Cartwrightby Dr Deb Carlin on March 12, 2021 at 2:00 pm
As the season of spring opens on the calendar, will it also be an opening for you amidst the current world circumstance? Join Dr Deb Carlin and Dr Charlie Cartwright as they explore...
- The Influencers No Apologies with Richard Flintby Dr Deb Carlin on March 9, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Dr Deb Carlin and Richard Flint make no apology for opening the dialogue and pouring forth idea to spark you! Today is leading with the question about How Busy Are You?
- The Influencers Freedom Fridays with Dr Charlie Cartwrightby Dr Deb Carlin on March 5, 2021 at 2:00 pm
What exactly happens in an era such as this which is filled wiht such high levels of uncertainty? Dr Deb Carlin and Dr Charlie Cartwright make their way through the elements and share -- all in an effort to influence your freedom here on Friday.
- The Influencers No Apologies with Richard Flintby Dr Deb Carlin on March 2, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Dr Deb Carlin and Richard Flint come together and talk about that ever perplexing issue of why it is we start and never finish some things to completion...... Today.