Everyone is talking about what you can do to be happy this holiday and have a Merry Christmas.
What if you just simply want to be argumentative because you’re sick of those people in your life who you happen to live near, are related to, and have to work beside?
BE MISERABLE — FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Be a grump! Refuse to extend holiday greetings to anyone.
2. Adopt the mode of a complete Scrooge, do not buy a gift for a single solitary soul.
3. Turn off the Christmas music, play the news and allow your anger to bubble up and make you feel mad.
4. Wear dirty, faded black and be messy, grungy, and stop bathing until January.
5. Eat highly processed, fast foods being sure to add extra salt and soda to your orders.
I assure you that these steps are a guarantee that your misery will prevail. You will successfully alienate people in your life and find yourself being every bit as solo as you think you have a desire for.
The question is — do you actually want to isolate yourself and seal your heart off from the beauty of the season, a season so filled with hope and joy and love?
If your answer is yes, please take a moment to send me an e-mail, letting me know why. I’ll get you on the path to craving your best life yet and you will Build the Strength Within you. It is already there, we just need to tap it and allow it to blossom.
It is my ambition to turn your perspective just enough to warm your soul and get you on track to joyful and overall well-being………it is possible.
And if you don’t need to do that but want to have a happy holiday, do the exact opposite of the 5 steps here and it’ll be yours.
Merry Christmas……Merry. Merry, Merry Christmas!